PDPM: The Home Stretch
It is almost here; we have rounded the last turn and are heading for the finish line! Join us for a review of some frequently asked questions about the Patient-Driven Payment Model, with operational tips and tactics around managing through PDPM changes. We will discuss the finer points of PDPM success, including Assessment Reference Date (ARD) selection, the October 1 switch over, the new Health Insurance Prospective Payment System (HIPPS) codes for Medicare billing, and more. Don’t get caught in the starting gate…plan ahead to finish strong!
Encore Presentation – September 18
Still looking for CE credit? Join us Wednesday, September 18, at 2PM EDT. Register Now
PDPM Learning Objectives (Recording Timestamps):
- State the CMS requirements for the MDS during the change over on October 1st, 2019. (4:25)
- Summarize how Health Insurance Prospective Payment System (HIPPS) codes are determined.(11:50)
- Illustrate two considerations for selecting Assessment Reference Dates under PDPM. (41:00)
Jennifer Gross, BSN, RN-BC, RAC-CT, CPHIMS, Senior Healthcare Specialist, PointRight
NOTE: CEU credits are provided for live sessions only. On-demand, recorded sessions are provided for educational benefit and do not offer CEU certification.
PointRight Free PDPM Education Series
- Session 1: PDPM – The Basics
- Session 2: Non Therapy Ancillaries (NTA) – Understanding the Facts
- Session 3: ICD-10 Codes and the Drivers of PDPM
- Session 4: Understanding the Section GG ADL Function Scores
- Session 5: PDPM: Financial Moving Parts
- Session 6: The Phase 3 Requirements of Participation and PDPM – Are You Ready?
- Session 7: PDPM: The Home Stretch (You Are Here)