PDPM Is Coming and Our Clients Are Ready
More than 3,000 facilities using PointRight analytics are prepared to succeed with PDPM on October 1 and beyond. Learn how PointRight can help your organization be ready, too.
Free PDPM Education – and CE Credit, too!
PointRight’s final PDPM education session, PDPM – The Home Stretch, broadcasted on September 5. We addressed PDPM FAQs and set expectations for the final push to October 1. If you’re new to our year-long education series, you can start at the top with PDPM – The Basics on-demand. Our highly rated PDPM education series has been attended by more than 3,500 post-acute professionals from across the US so far.
How Is PointRight Prepared for PDPM?
Request a demo to see how our solutions ensure that you are PDPM prepared and ready to get the highest payment your documentation supports.
What Makes Our Solution Different?
Our in-house team of highly experienced clinicians, statisticians and software developers designed our PDPM analytics to ensure PointRight’s clients receive the highest payment their documentation supports.
- Our analytics currently provide more than 85 MDS coding checks to pinpoint risks or opportunities that help prioritize appropriate action, including training and process improvements, in preparation for the October 1 transition.
- PDPM tests and alerts are built into existing workflow to provide real-time feedback about MDS accuracy that impacts patient-level PDPM reimbursement information and ICD-10 coding.
- Organizations can use these analytics to build a data-driven, comprehensive compliance program to meet Requirements of Participation.
What you won’t see in our PDPM solution:
- Unsupported coding approaches to reimbursement that could place you in financial or legal jeopardy.
- Claims made ahead of CMS guidance, leaving you contractually obligated to solutions that “over promise and under deliver”
- Reliance on unverified EHR data only, leaving the accuracy of any determinations based on this in question.
“PointRight’s PDPM Reimbursement Driver Analysis alerts us to pain points that must be solved as part of our transition to PDPM. PointRight ensures that we have the right analytics, support, and training to be successful with PDPM.”
Allan Swerdloff, VP of Value Based Care & Procurement, AristaCare