Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference where you do meaningful work that impacts patients’ diagnosis and care? If your answer is yes, PointRight is the place for you! We are the leading provider of analytic services related to post-acute healthcare. The work that you will do makes a real difference in people lives.
Are you a successful Implementation Specialist who can multitask? Do you love a fast-paced atmosphere? Do you enjoy coming up with new ideas and solutions to business problems?
If your answer is yes, read on.
The PointRight Implementation Specialist will:
- Work with clients to provide amazing implementation services for our best in class Healthcare SaaS solution
- Setup new client accounts within PointRight’s proprietary tool
- Work with PointRight’s partners on interfaces
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve client issues directly or through a collaborative effort with other functional groups such as account executives, SaaS Ops, senior healthcare specialist, etc.
- Ensure that client questions, concerns, complaints, and requests are addressed in timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Document procedures and activities utilizing Salesforce and other methods as required
- Ensure a smooth and successful transition for the client from the sales cycle to post-implementation
- Follow-up with client post-implementation and provide any additional support as needed
- Deliver accurate reporting of activities and clearly communicate progress of assigned tasks to internal stakeholders as requested
- Provide feedback and recommendations for business process improvement
- Attend training and work on various projects as needed
- Build and maintain client relationships to ensure personal attention and positive regard
Experience and Skills Required
- Associates degree or higher with two to four years related experience and/or training
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills and excellent phone skills
- Resourcefulness – The skill to work in a sometimes ambiguous environment and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and good judgement
- Problem Solving – The talent to solve problems where you are dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining accuracy and attention to details in fast-paced environment
- The aptitude to learn new technologies and troubleshoot technical problems
- A strong team player who can interact effectively and work cooperatively with a broad spectrum of people, both internal and external
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A self-starter who has a strong desire to succeed at all tasks, regardless of the size or perceived importance
- Experience in the Health Care IT field a plus
- Solid Microsoft office Skills – Power Point & Excel specifically
- Technical aptitude – The ability to learn and navigate through proprietary software
- Online meeting software, Skype, GoToMeeting
- SaaS, Salesforce, and Team Foundation Server strongly desired
Our office is located in Cambridge, MA – on the red line. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment, excellent compensation and a superior benefit package including a 401(k) plan with company contribution. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers countless amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.
Please forward a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Zakia.email@example.com