We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Product Development Team. As a Software Engineer you will work with a group of developers dedicated to creating and maintaining the platforms and services that enable PointRight to successfully deliver its software services.
- Will be involved in designing, building, maintaining and enhancing Web applications, Windows Applications, ETL Processes and Databases used by internal and external clients
- Will work as a full stack developer and play a key role in delivering/improving impactful applications that support software development and DevOps projects throughout PointRight, as well as automation approaches involving Microsoft Azure cloud technologies.
- Should be able to explain and document technical ideas and solutions.
- Work independently and get projects done on time without a lot of supervision.
- Solve complex business and data challenges with elegantly coded solutions.
- Juggle multiple projects in parallel.
- 5+ years of experience with software development in a commercial product development environment, or equivalent level of experience, including using C# with ASP.NET as a server-side application language independent of jQuery or browser
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with building Web Applications based on MVC and REST APIs
- Experience with MS SQL Databases 2012 and later
- Experience with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 or later
- Knowledge of Agile methods SCRUM and KANBAN
- Knowledge of concepts of unit testing and integration testing
- Knowledge of specialized front-end frameworks i.e. Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server for source code control
- Knowledge of MS SQL server
- Knowledge of ETL process development (using MS SSIS with MS SQL preferred)
- Knowledge of reporting systems MS SSRS with MS SQL preferred
- Knowledge of HTML best practices and pitfalls
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and /or AWS
Our office is located at 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140 — on the red line. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment and excellent compensation. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers many amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com