We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our SaaS Operations Team. As a Software Engineer you will work with a group of developers dedicated to creating and maintaining the platforms and services that enable PointRight to successfully deliver its software services.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your skills through mentorship with other experienced team members.
- 1+ years of experience with software development in a commercial product development environment, or equivalent level of experience, including using C# with ASP.NET as a server-side application language independent of jQuery or browser
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with building Web Applications based on MVC
- Experience with MS SQL Databases 2012 and later
- Experience with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 or later
- Knowledge of Agile methods SCRUM and KANBAN
- Knowledge of concepts of unit testing and integration testing
- Knowledge of specialized front-end frameworks i.e. Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server for source code control
- Knowledge of MS SQL server
- Knowledge of ETL process development (using MS SSIS with MS SQL preferred)
- Knowledge of reporting systems MS SSRS with MS SQL preferred
- Knowledge of HTML best practices and pitfalls
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and /or AWS
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
Our office is located at 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140 — on the red line. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment and excellent compensation. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers many amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org