AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo
October 13, 2019 - October 16, 2019
Join us in Orlando for the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) Convention and Expo.
Connect with the following PointRight team members on site:
- Pam Kaiser, Vice President, Clinical Resources Team
- Jennifer Gross, Senior Healthcare Specialist
- Maria Arellano, Senior Healthcare Specialist
- Tammy McKenna, Account Executive
- Judy Taubenheim, Account Executive
- Susan Irving, Vice President, Marketing
- Tom Beebe, Business Development Executive
- Tom Laurino, Business Development Executive
- Cathy Fratello, Business Development Executive
Phase 3 of Requirements of Participation and the Patient Driven Payment Model: Are You Ready?
Wednesday, October 16 @ 1 PM
The new Phase 3 Rules of Participation go into effect in November, on the heels of the new patient driven payment model (PDPM). These two high-impact changes intersect in compliance and quality assurance (QAPI). Learn the requirements from Phase 3 in these two areas, understand the compliance risk areas for the PDPM, and take away potential QAPI activities to help mitigate them.
Presenters: Pam Kaiser (PointRight), Steven Littlehale (Zimmet), Dina Harman (Marquis Health Services)