LeadingAge Collaborative Care HIT Summit 2020
September 15, 2020 - September 17, 2020
Look for PointRight experts and partners on this year’s LeadingAge CollabCare HIT Summit agenda.
Pre-Opening Industry Forum – Data Analytics Tools
Tuesday, September 15 | 11:15 am – 12:00 pm
- Learn about advanced data analytic tools designed for providers engaging in collaborative care for older adults
- Discuss the different use cases, applications, and capabilities, including visualization, dashboard reporting and integration with existing information systems, such as EHRs
- Explore the range of benefits these tools offer to providers and their potential value in collaborative care in different areas, such as clinical, financial, and population management.
Speakers: Maria Arellano, MS, RN, RAC-CT | Timothy Thate | Rosemary Ono
Moderator: Majd Alwan
Panel II- Acute Care-LTPAC Collaboration During and Beyond the Pandemic
Tuesday, September 15 | 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm
- Learn about successful collaboration initiatives between acute care LTPAC providers, including initiatives launched in response to the pandemic, and hear their impressive outcomes
- Discuss the types, role, value and impacts of the health IT tools utilized to facilitate the collaboration, coordination, and information exchange
- Explore how your organization might replicate these or initiate similar collaborative projects in your communities.
Speaker: Rusty Yeager | Joe DeMattos | Cynthia Kelleher, MPH, MBA
Moderator: Mari Savikis