PDPM: The Home Stretch
September 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
It is almost here; we have rounded the last turn and are heading for the finish line! Join us for a review of some frequently asked questions about the Patient-Driven Payment Model, with operational tips and tactics around managing through PDPM changes. We will discuss the finer points of PDPM success, including Assessment Reference Date (ARD) selection, the October 1 switch over, the new Health Insurance Prospective Payment System (HIPPS) codes for Medicare billing, and more. Don’t get caught in the starting gate…plan ahead to finish strong at the wire!
- State the CMS requirements for the MDS during the change over on October 1st, 2019.
- Summarize how Health Insurance Prospective Payment System (HIPPS) codes are determined.
- Illustrate two considerations for selecting Assessment Reference Dates under PDPM.
Thursday, September 5, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00pm EDT
PointRight Free PDPM Education Series
- Session 1: PDPM – The Basics
- Session 2: Non Therapy Ancillaries (NTA) – Understanding the Facts
- Session 3: ICD-10 Codes and the Drivers of PDPM
- Session 4: Understanding the Section GG ADL Function Scores
- Session 5: Financial Moving Parts
- Session 6: The Phase 3 Requirements of Participation and PDPM – Are You Ready?
- Session 7: The Home Stretch (You Are Here)