Thank you for taking care of the most vulnerable among us – our parents, our grandparents and many other loved ones in all our families. We are so incredibly fortunate that we can count on you and your team to be there in this time of turmoil and uncertainty.
The PointRight team is leveraging our remote working capabilities to continue to support and provide necessary services to you and your team. Our support procedures and our staff’s availability have not changed.
PointRight is here to stand with you. Let me share what we are doing.
- Our advanced technology / infrastructure is providing ongoing and uninterrupted service to our clients.
- For quick reference, we’re publishing blogs from our clinical experts to help SNFs, hospitals, ACOs and REITs focus
on relevant best practices at this time –
- Our website’s Industry Insights section offers aggregated COVID-19 FAQs from industry leaders.
- Our deeply experienced Clinical Resource Team is here to help answer questions related to the 1135 Waiver of
MDS submissions deadlines and its potential impact on your operations.
- To help provide future guidance, our data scientists are leveraging our advanced analytic capabilities to forecast survey
deficiency risks that SNFs in different regions, with different specialties, will face as the healthcare system and its
regulators resume more usual operations.
The PointRight team is proud to support your organization. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. You can always reach us at email@example.com or reach out to your Account Manager or Business Development Executive.