QASP Quality Metrics Solution for the State of California
Manage Quality Metrics to Achieve Optimal Incentive Payments
Facilities using PointRight’s QASP solution outperformed overall California SNF QASP participants and realized higher payments across the board. In fact, facilities using PointRight QASP analytics achieved an average total payment that was 21% higher than non-PointRight facilities. PointRight clients outperformed on all the individual elements that make up QASP payments.
If your facility believes in the power of analytics to unlock game-changing potential, PointRight’s CAHF-endorsed Quality Accountability Supplemental Payment Program (QASP) solution gives you the tools and insights you need to accomplish this. This solution helps you build, manage and optimize incentive payments under the QASP program.
What types of insight does QASP analytics from PointRight provide?
Our QASP solution includes:
- payment analysis with estimated incentive/improvement payments and progress toward benchmarks
- quality measure analysis with drilldowns to the resident level, program and eligibility information
- configuration features with the ability to change preset values for staffing retention rate, bed days, base year points, and ineligibility criteria.
To ensure a proactive resident-focused approach, the solution includes a core set of Data Integrity Audit (DIA) tests that highlight QASP quality metrics.
How Can PointRight’s QASP solution help you?
- Eliminate manual data aggregation and analysis.
- View real-time, simplified insights within a highly-intuitive user experience and simplified work flow.
- Simplify performance management to optimize program participation and achieve payment targets.
- Execute data-driven performance improvement in quality measures.