Know Your Performance and Get Insight to Improve Clinical Processes
PointRight delivers a robust Quality Measure (QM) toolkit that enables you to measure, monitor, and manage Quality Measure outcomes, while also providing comprehensive QM reporting to various stakeholders across the long-term, post-acute care continuum. This QMs tool kit includes proprietary MDS-based real-time measures, including Short-Stay Pain, Long-Stay Pain, and the NQF-endorsed PointRight® Pro Long Stay™ [NQF #2827].
A single source of clinical and operational intelligence across the enterprise allows you to:
- View real-time MDS-based PointRight-calculated quality measures, including those using CMS Nursing Home Compare, Five-Star, and QRP methodology with resident-level details.
- Monitor CMS-reported MDS- and claims-based QMs with convenient trend graphs and one-click Excel exports containing all measures for all facilities in your organization, eliminating the need to run manual CASPER reports.
- Identify areas of strength and achievement, address performance gaps and deficiencies, and establish best practices to guide clinical transformation.
Benefits of PointRight Quality Measures
- Assessment & Care Planning: Ensure MDS coding accuracy and address triggered QMs at the resident level.
- Performance Evaluation: Identify best practices with clinical and business intelligence for individual SNFs and groups.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Identify outliers to find areas of best practice and where improvement is needed to guide development of standards of care; monitor adoption across the enterprise for your quality of care compliance work plan.
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI): Select residents with triggered QMs for medical record review; analyze facility-level patterns and trends to conduct data-driven root-cause analysis and determine performance improvement projects..
- Business Development & Marketing: Position strengths and achievements to key referral sources and consumers.
By Janine Savage, RN, RAC-CT, CHC, Vice President, Product Management, PointRight
Why did CMS remove the short and long stay pain quality measures and will PointRight solutions still support these measures?
“Love the product and use it all the time for Quality Measures and QAPI reports.”
Quality Enhancement Coordinator