Know Your Performance and Get Insight to Improve Clinical Processes
PointRight delivers a robust Quality Measure (QM) toolkit that enables you to measure, monitor, and manage Quality Measure outcomes, while also providing comprehensive QM reporting to various stakeholders across the long-term, post-acute care continuum.
A single source of clinical and operational intelligence across the enterprise allows you to:
- View real-time MDS-based PointRight-calculated quality measures as well as CMS-reported MDS- and claims-based measures
- Identify areas of strength and achievement
- Address performance gaps and deficiencies
- Establish best practices to guide clinical transformation
Benefits of PointRight Quality Measures
- Assessment & Care Planning: Ensure MDS coding accuracy and address triggered QMs at the resident level.
- Performance Evaluation: Identify best practices with clinical and business intelligence for individual SNFs and groups.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Identify outliers to find areas of best practice and where improvement is needed to guide development of standards of care; monitor adoption across the enterprise for your quality of care compliance work plan.
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI): Select residents with triggered QMs for medical record review; analyze facility-level patterns and trends to conduct data-driven root-cause analysis and determine performance improvement projects..
- Business Development & Marketing: Position strengths and achievements to key referral sources and consumers.
““Love the product and use it all the time for Quality Measures and QAPI reports.””
Quality Enhancement Coordinator