PointRight® provides advanced analytics solutions to healthcare providers and payers. Our solutions empower healthcare providers and payers alike to improve care quality, lower rehospitalization through NQF-endorsed PointRight® Pro 30™ Rehospitalization, measure and manage risk, manage compliance and lower healthcare- related costs for their patients, communities and/or member populations. Using some of the largest and best databases in the industry, PointRight’s nationally recognized clinical staff, researchers, and technologists expertly translate data from multiple sources into actionable information and insight.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our Service Operations team. The Account Executive is a professional who serves as the direct link and primary point of contact between the company and assigned clients. The Account Executive is responsible for building and sustaining long-term relationships with the client’s decision-making C-level executives and leaders; by strongly engaging clients through ongoing support and assistance, providing customer advocacy that leads to successful adoption and outcomes using PointRight analytics.
This role works closely with other members of the Service Operations team as well as the Business Development, Product Management, SaaS Operations, Software Development, Analytics and Marketing teams, to provide solutions that meet clients’ needs and align with their business strategy.
Specific Job Functions:
- Point of contact for assigned clients throughout the entire client lifecycle (adoption, proficiency and expansion)
- Client advocate by working closely with the organization’s cross functional groups
- Develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success
- Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental value
- Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; align customer use case with their business objectives
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with organizational goals
- Build and maintain client relationships by developing, executing, and delivering quality focused solutions.
- Ensure that client questions, concerns, complaints, and requests are addressed in a timely manner, coordinating with other individuals or teams as appropriate.
- Manage internal communication and coordination to ensure client needs are met.
- Document account activities utilizing CRM software and other methods as required.
- Deliver accurate and detailed reporting of account-related activities and revenue forecasts to internal stakeholders as requested.
- Clearly communicate progress of assigned initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend continuing education, conferences, and trade shows as required.
- Demonstrate leadership in driving individual and team performance towards key performance indicators, metrics, targets, and objectives.
- Support market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with Marketing and Product Management.
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of professional experience in account management, project management, or long-term care
- Knowledge of the long term and post-acute care industry
- Knowledge of acute care and payer industries, preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare informatics and analytics
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining attention to detail and achieving quality outcomes
- Highly-responsive customer service attitude
Our office is located at 150 Cambridge Park Drive Suite 301, Cambridge, MA 02140. We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment, excellent compensation and a superior benefit package including a 401(k) plan with company contribution. Our facility is “5 Star” and offers countless amenities including an on-site gym and an array of free fitness classes.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to HR@pointright.com