Post-Acute Analytics for Hospitals and ACOs
December 19, 2019
Smart post-acute decisions come from having the right data and knowing how to interpret the data. With our fast-changing health care landscape, this has never been truer. Competitive markets, alternative payment models, risk-sharing collaboratives, and recent legislative changes impact reimbursement for Hospitals, Health Systems and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and make the need for clinical and real time performance data even more imperative.
Now Available! Download the strategic guide referenced in the webinar:
Post-Acute Analytics: A Strategic Framework for Hospitals and ACOs
- Identify differences, pros and cons of different post acute data sources
- Outline a three phased approach to developing a data-driven network management strategy
- Review a case study featuring a New Jersey hospital system using a multi-phased strategy to measure, monitor and manage its post-acute network
Who should watch?
If you manage any of the following areas, this webinar is for you:
- Clinical and Quality
- Post Acute Network Development
- Discharge Planning/Transitional Care
- Population Health
- Medical Informatics