Use Real-time SNF Performance Data to Set Critical Targets for Network Monitoring and Quality Improvement
Get a comprehensive, comparative view of performance across all the Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) in your network, featuring PointRight’s descriptive and predictive analytics in multiple domains of information. See performance by key clinical cohorts including heart failure, COPD, CVA, diabetes, pneumonia, and recent surgery, as well as by high, medium, and low risk level. Measures include facility rankings and relevant weighted benchmarks to set critical targets for quality improvement efforts.
See How Facilities Are Ranked for Target-Setting
- PointRight® Pro 30® Rehospitalization overall and by clinical conditions (short-stay residents)
- Pro Long Stay Hospitalization (long-stay residents in the SNF over 100 days)
- Length of Stay for return to community and return to hospital, overall and by clinical cohort
- Care process metrics, including hospice utilization and pain management
- Short- and long-stay CMS quality measures
- Staffing measures for nursing and other key staff positions that impact outcomes
Learn How to Outperform in a Steadily Improving Network
All facilities within the referral network are ranked by their outcomes in measures for each domain, showing how each facility is performing compared to their peers. By providing transparency and setting targets for each SNF relative to peer benchmarks, improvement across the entire network is achieved.