PDPM Is Here and Our Clients Are Ready
More than 3,000 facilities using PointRight analytics are prepared to succeed with PDPM. Learn how PointRight can help your organization be ready, too.
PDPM Insights now available!
The PDPM Insights dashboard provides insight into facility-level PDPM outcomes in key areas that affect reimbursement. Drilldown web pages show more detailed information, including relevant resident assessment data. The PDPM Insights group level export provides insight into facility- and group-level PDPM outcomes in key areas that affect reimbursement. Request a demo to see PDPM Insights in action.
PDPM Insights Features:
- Time Period Selector allows you to choose your time frame for analysis
- Dashboard Tabs and Visualizations display KPIs related to Payment Analysis, Case Mix Analysis, Interrupted Stay & IPA, and Therapy Delivery
- Information (i) Icon allows you to learn more about each metric by hovering over the icon
- Details Pages allow you to drilldown to more detailing information for further analysis
What Makes Our Solution Different?
Our in-house team of highly experienced clinicians, statisticians and software developers designed our PDPM analytics to ensure PointRight’s clients receive the highest payment their documentation supports.
- Our analytics currently provide more than 85 MDS coding checks to pinpoint risks or opportunities that help prioritize appropriate action, including training and process improvements.
- PDPM tests and alerts are built into existing workflow to provide real-time feedback about MDS accuracy that impacts patient-level PDPM reimbursement information and ICD-10 coding.
- Organizations can use these analytics to build a data-driven, comprehensive compliance program to meet Requirements of Participation.
What you won’t see in our PDPM solution:
- Unsupported coding approaches to reimbursement that could place you in financial or legal jeopardy.
- Claims made ahead of CMS guidance, leaving you contractually obligated to solutions that “over promise and under deliver”
- Reliance on unverified EHR data only, leaving the accuracy of any determinations based on this in question.
Free PDPM Education On-Demand
PointRight’s PDPM education series addressed PDPM FAQs and set expectations for the final push to October 1, 2019. Our highly rated PDPM education series was attended by more than 3,500 post-acute professionals from across the US. If you’re new to PDPM, you can start at the top with PDPM – The Basics on-demand.
“PointRight’s PDPM Reimbursement Driver Analysis alerts us to pain points that must be solved as part of our transition to PDPM. PointRight ensures that we have the right analytics, support, and training to be successful with PDPM.”
Allan Swerdloff, VP of Value Based Care & Procurement, AristaCare