Meet the challenge of reimbursement with our PDPM Insights.
The PDPM Insights dashboard provides insight into facility-level PDPM outcomes in key areas that affect reimbursement. Drilldown web pages show more detailed information, including relevant resident assessment data. The PDPM Insights group level export provides insight into facility- and group-level PDPM outcomes in key areas that affect reimbursement.
Request a demo to see PDPM Insights in action.
PDPM Insights Features:
- Dashboard Tabs and Visualizations display KPIs related to Rate and Revenue Analysis
- Detailed Case Mix Analysis, including average case mix index and key rate driver trends
- Interrupted Stay & IPA, and Therapy Delivery Analysis
What makes PointRight’s PDPM solution different?
Our in-house team of highly experienced clinicians, statisticians and software developers designed our PDPM analytics to ensure PointRight’s clients receive the highest payment their documentation supports.
- Our analytics currently provide more than 85 MDS coding checks to pinpoint risks or opportunities that help prioritize appropriate action, including training and process improvements.
- PDPM tests and alerts are built into existing workflow to provide real-time feedback about MDS accuracy that impacts patient-level PDPM reimbursement information and ICD-10 coding.
- Organizations can use these analytics to build a data-driven, comprehensive compliance program to meet Requirements of Participation.
- NEW! Revenue analysis that allows the user to project revenue and LOS across the skilled stay.
What you won’t see in our PDPM solution:
- Unsupported coding approaches to reimbursement that could place you in financial or legal jeopardy.
- Claims made ahead of CMS guidance, leaving you contractually obligated to solutions that “over promise and under deliver”
- Reliance on unverified EHR data only, leaving the accuracy of any determinations based on this in question.
“We love the Revenue Analysis Tab. Our reimbursement and operations teams will use this to watch for trends and to help identify areas of opportunity. I really like the average length of stay feature that includes discharge location. Marketing can also utilize when doing strategic planning for length of stay.”
VP of Corporate Reimbursement, Regional SNF Group
PDPM: Looking Back, Transforming Tomorrow
The transition to the patient driven payment model (PDPM) over the last two years has not been without its challenges. COVID-19 shifted SNFs’ priorities away from the PDPM transition during year one to an all-hands-on deck approach to prevent the spread of the virus. Year two continued to bring fresh challenges, including the ongoing pandemic…Read More