Monitor and Manage Rehospitalization Outcomes
PointRight® Pro 30® Rehospitalization shows you how you’re performing with rehospitalization overall, which clinical cohorts you manage well, and where you can improve. You can share your performance over time with healthcare partners as you position yourself in the market with your key referral and payer sources. PointRight® Pro 30® is the only all-cause, risk adjusted rehospitalization measure validated by Brown University, adopted by the American Health Care Association, and endorsed by the National Quality Forum (NQF #2375).
Trend Graph shows a two-year trend of center’s 30-day rehospitalization rates, in comparison to the PointRight National Average.
PointRight® Pro 30® enables you to:
- Secure a competitive position as a preferred partner for post-acute care.
- Achieve and sustain excellence in reducing your rehospitalization rate.
- Communicate your Medicare 30-day rehospitalization rate with stakeholders using a standard, NQF-endorsed measure.
- Prepare for value-based incentives and penalties.
Make Better Decisions and Lower Rehospitalization Rates
- View Actionable Analytics about Rehospitalization Performance: Includes All-Payer and Medicare as well as clinical cohort-specific facility rates with relevant benchmarks, as well as trending over time and drill-down capability to evaluate resident-level rehospitalization information.
- Improve Quality through Retrospective Event Review: By regularly evaluating rehospitalization events at the resident level and conducting thorough root-cause analyses, you’ll make better decisions that improve quality of care and, ultimately lower your rehospitalization rate.
- Perform Data-Driven QAPI: Use outcomes data to drive facility-level root cause analysis (RCA) and performance improvement projects (PIPs). Monitor trending of rates over time to ensure successful implementation of improvement strategies.
- Gain A Competitive Advantage: Provide outcomes data demonstrating performance strengths and explaining improvement efforts to your healthcare partners, including referral sources and payers.
25% Reduction in 30-day Rehospitalization
[ case study ]
How did Cambridge Health Alliance reduce their rehospitalization rate by 25% in the last year? Download the case study to see their strategy.
“With PointRight analytics, I’m able to get up-to-date and accurate information when it’s needed. With rapid healthcare changes, we need to have access to our data so we can present it to the organizations that may request it. One example is rehospitalization. We use PointRight to help decrease readmissions by identifying residents at high risk.”
Samantha Broussard, RN, Director of Clinical Operations, Plantation Management