Manage Resident Care at the Right Time with the Right Resources
RADAR® is a care management tool with resident-level descriptive and prescriptive analytics that identify risk for adverse events (Falls, Pressure Ulcers, Hospitalization, Mortality, Return to SNF), levels of impairment (ADL, Cognition, Mood, Pain), and discharge complexity. RADAR includes MDS-related details for resident care planning as well as trending views of metrics over time. Use RADAR to coordinate care and prepare for safe discharge to the community for short-stay patients and to guide care plan interventions for long-stay residents. Only RADAR® and PointRight’s proprietary predictive analytics can provide your staff with the patient-level knowledge of who is at risk, how great that risk is, and if that risk is increasing.
Identify High Risk Residents and Identify Care Planning Priorities
Using RADAR® you can:
- Identify members at high risk for falls and pressure ulcers for targeted prevention programs and early intervention.
- Identify members at high risk for mortality within the next six months to facilitate end-of-life care planning discussions with residents and families.
- Identify residents at high risk for readmission to the hospital and plan appropriate interventions to prevent ER visits and hospitalization.
Improve Care Quality, Manage Total Cost of Care, and Ensure Successful Care Transitions
- Understanding patient risk for adverse and often, high-cost, events is critical to the planning of care management interventions. . RADAR displays comprehensive, actionable information within a highly-intuitive user experience, and it fits easily into existing user workflow. Proactive care planning at the resident level prevents adverse events, leading to better quality outcomes at the facility level.
- Ensure successful care transitions by identifying patients at low risk for returning to a SNF if discharged to the community, and by planning appropriate care and services for a successful transition.