Compare SNF Performance for Business Development and
Preferred Provider Networks
PointRight’s ScoreCard delivers actionable predictive and descriptive analytics that empower hospitals and health systems, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), REITs, and SNF providers to use current, proven data to compare SNF performance nationally, regionally, and locally.
Built on a Microsoft platform with Power BI’s interactive data visualizations, ScoreCard provides robust business intelligence capabilities. ScoreCard’s intuitive design puts key performance indicators at users’ fingertips.
- Solves the challenge of having the right analytics to compare Skilled Nursing Facility performance.
- Only solution that aligns users with the standardized CMS and PointRight-proprietary measures needed to demonstrate performance across networks and portfolios.
- Intuitive design and interactive data visualizations, including underlying data export capabilities, puts the power of analytics right in users’ hands.
- Create, edit, and save groups of skilled nursing facilities.
- Compare performance to peers, competitors, and benchmarks across key performance indicators.
- Group and facility dashboards to interact with visualizations of metrics that take a deeper dive into seven domains of information with monthly and trending views.
Value of ScoreCard for Post-Acute Care Stakeholders
- Health Systems and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) go beyond just using CMS Five-Star measures to assess quality post-acute care partners for their networks.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities gain a deep understanding of their competitive landscape and the performance of their peers, using these insights to increase referrals.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) monitor and manage risk and perform M&A due diligence across their portfolios.