PointRight for ACOs provides actionable analytics for achieving shared savings.
PointRight for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) enables proactive network management to achieve shared savings and facilitate care management through current, actionable, and clinically relevant analytics. ACOs can compare performance by SNF with breakdown by key clinical populations, while SNFs can use predictive analytics to mitigate risk in their members.
[ Schedule a discovery session with your post-acute team and our analytics experts. ]
Who uses our Post-Acute Analytics within ACOs?
- Chief Medical Officers
- Population Health Executives
- Care Management Executives
- Network Development Managers
Reduce Cost of Care and Earn More Shared Savings with PAC Analytics
Medicare and Medicaid ACOs use PointRight’s predictive post-acute analytics to manage care transitions, optimize population health, and improve total cost of care and quality.
- Build and monitor high performance post-acute (PAC) networks and optimize their VBP models and population health care management.
- Benchmark and compare rehospitalization and quality performance of each facility in your portfolio to identify opportunities or predict risk.
- Evaluate patient-level risk and manage care in your long-stay nursing facility population with cutting-edge predictive analytics.
PointRight’s analytics, together with consultation and support from our expert Professional Services team, help you build and sustain a high-performing network that achieves your shared savings goals through quality care management.
Nursing Facility Value-Based Payment Workgroup [ case study ]
Learn from this innovative approach by New Mexico MCOs to value-based payment incentives.
Predictive Analytics and Value-Based Care: Defining Value
Benefits to SNFs, their partners and the healthcare continuum We’ve covered predictive post-acute analytics in practice and tackling the challenges of the Triple-Aim. Now it’s time to bring it home…Read More
An Innovative Approach to Value-based Incentives Improves Patient Care and Outcomes for Nursing Facilities
Staying competitive and relevant in the world of healthcare is a constant battle as the landscape is always changing. One of the biggest shake-ups in the past few years is…Read More